RE: [JDEV] A question regarding scaling

	Well, here is how I envision this being able to happen..  Let's say I am
twolf@jabber.org.  jabber.org contains my password and personal information.
I then use my client to attach to jabber.tiac.net, as twolf@jabber.org.
jabber.tiac.net would contact jabber.org to validate my password, and tell
the server that twolf@jabber.org is connected on jabber.tiac.net, and to
forward messages there.

	This seems to be the best way to deal with this.  That way, I'm actually
registered on one server, but I can connect to anythat are part of the same
network.  This is where server<->server messages wouldcome into play, that
are listed as 'Work In Progress' on the protocol page.

	Another option would be to have the transport contact another server and
send it as a transport<->server message, but I think it would be better
personally to have the servers themselves contact each other.

	Comments?

--
Thomas Charron
United Parcel Service