[JDEV] About server2client roster message...

Hello everyone...

I think the roster messages should be like this:

<j roster>
    <online nick='waster'
path='waster@jabber.server.org'>Waster</online>
    <away nick='waster' path='27216346@ICQ'>Waster (ICQ)</away>
    <offline nick='waster' path='Waster_@IRC'>Waster (IRC)</online>
</j roster>

Here the format:

<online nick='$para1' path='$para2'>$para3</online>

$para1  :    This is for the JABBER clients to put the nicks and subs
(ICQ,IRC,etc.) together.
               In the figure above, the client will show:
                     oWaster                   #jabber    (online)
                        oWaster (ICQ)     #ICQ numbered 27216346
(online)
                        oWaster (IRC)      #IRC nicked Waster_ (online)

               But if we change the figure like this:

               <j roster>
                   <online nick='waster'
path='waster@jabber.server.org'>Waster</online>
                   <away nick='waster' path='27216346@ICQ'>Waster
(ICQ)</away>
                   <offline nick='jeremie' path='Waster_@IRC'>Waster
(IRC)</online>
               </j roster>

                then the client will show:
                     oWaster                   #jabber (online)
                        oWaster (ICQ)     #ICQ numbered 27216346
(online)
                     oWaster (IRC)         #IRC nicked Waster_ (offline)

$para2      :   This is the path to reach the other person (
waster@jabber.server.org , waster_@IRC , etc.)
$para3      :   This is the text that will be shown in the client's
roster list.

I think this is the best way a server can send the roster list.